In last session we recapped logistic regression. There is something more to understand before we move further which is Decision Boundary. Once we get decision boundary right we can move further to Neural networks.
Decision Boundary – Logistic Regression
- The line or margin that separates the classes
- Classification algorithms are all about finding the decision boundaries
- It need not be straight line always
- The final function of our decision boundary looks like
- Y=1 if \(w^Tx+w_0>0\) ; else Y=0